SOS - With Lowe’s Special Order program, you can shop our virtually endless selection of appliances, hardware, tools, lighting, home décor, kitchen and bath products and more — online or in our stores. In addition to the thousands of items in stock in our stores, there are thousands more available through Special Order. Special Order arrival times vary by manufacturer and product.
Documents Per Vendor Type
See guides with specifications and examples (differ per vendor type even when same document): http://www.loweslink.com/edi.htm
Approved Reverse Purchase Order Vendors - REQUIRED Documents:
• 855/Reverse Purchase Order (Purchase Order Acknowledgement)
• 824/Application Advice
• + Required Stock Vendor Documents below.
FDC Vendors - Consignment and Stock Products - REQUIRED Documents:
• 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice – required for Consignment vendors
• 832 Price/Sales Catalog – at Merchandising request only
• + Required Stock Vendor Documents below
Procurement (Expense Vendor - products not for resale)
• Required documents determined by Procurement team.
Special Order (SOS special orders sales) Vendor – REQUIRED Documents:
• 850 SOS/PO
• 870 SOS/Order Status
Stock Vendor –REQUIRED Documents:
• 997/Functional Acknowledgement
• 824/Application Advice –
• Pallet Level ASN & GS1-128 - required if product is shipped at the pallet level.
See http://www.loweslink.com/llmain/pubdocuments/EDI_Onboarding.pdf for more information.
Lowe's EDI contact info: EDI Quick Reference